SALES EXECUTIVE / SALES ADVISOR
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join our multi-award winning 5th generation family business based in Oldham, we are looking for a Sales Executive/Advisor to join our fun and vibrant team.
We are widely recognised as a leading designer & importer of gift and homeware to the retail trade throughout the UK, Ireland and Europe.
As a Sales Executive/Advisor your responsibility will be to develop and grow the company’s existing account base working closely with the Sales Representatives. You will achieve this by delivering a professional and high quality service to all customers.
- Grow & develop new and existing accounts, building relationships
- Regular outbound phone calls, sales projects, invitations to shows, service calls, supporting reps sales efforts.
- Managing new account enquiries.
- Attending trade shows, meet and greet customers, take enquiries & orders, maximising all sales opportunities.
- Our showrooms – adhoc support for the showroom team as required.
- Identify new product ranges and promotions and ensure you are fully trained to be able to promote these to customers, keeping yourself refreshed on current ranges and your knowledge of highest paramount
- Full end to end order processing, management and housekeeping for your accounts
- 12 Months experience in a sales type role such as Sales Advisor, Telesales, New Business Consultant, Business Development or Account Manager
- Be a bright, motivated and ambitious person with a good sense of humour and a drive to succeed
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Outlook and computer-literate
- A great communicator with the ability to build rapport
- Able to remain calm under pressure and problem-solve accordingly
- Good team player, openness to change and hunger to learn
- Commitment, strong work ethic with attention to detail
- Ability to interpret sales reports and figures
- High attention to detail
38.5 hrs per week: 8:30 - 5:00pm Monday to Thursday, 8:30 – 4:45pm Friday
Bonus up to 10%
22 days holiday
Free car parking